Mar 4, 2008

Happy Spring!!


I survived January! But, where did February go? I can't believe it's March already! Thank goodness! I DETEST winter and this one has been long and cold.


Great news! Steve is getting married April 19th! Courtney is so sweet and we are thrilled to have her as part of our family. Courtney has a beautiful little girl, Brooklyn, who has already got this Grandma wrapped around her tiny litle finger. A new daughter and granddaughter! Courtney met almost the entire gang over the past weekend and the engagement is still on! Thank goodness. It's quite a zoo when we're all there. The kids got ready to leave Sunday afternoon, and we found out the road across the mountain was closed, again, because of white out conditions. Cody had a flight to Dallas to catch first thing Monday morning out of Vegas. They finally ended up going about an hour and a half out of the way to get home. Did I mention I DETEST winter?!?! lol


Kenna is going to take "ballerina lessons". She is SO excited. She had to go to Wal-Mart and get her ballerina clothes before she came to Grandma's so she could practice. The moves her Uncle Curt taught her were quite interesting. Looked a little more like a rutting elk than a ballerina, but Grandma worked with her. GO GRANDMA!


Mont and I spent last week in St. George. Mont had meetings and I had to shop. = ) The weather was SO nice. We went walking in the evenings after his classes and then out to all those great eating places we don't get to frequent. It was so much fun and I hated to come home.


Well, guess that's all for now. Hope I can do better keeping up here!





2 comments:

The Nostrom's said...

WOW!!! IMPRESSIVE!! I'm so glad to see another post from you!! 3 in almost a year. Not too shabby I guess! HAHAHA. Thanks for having us this weekend!

Marleen said...

Aren't you proud of me!! I'm going to add pictures and EVERYTHING!!

It was so fun having you here. I love you all.